Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shevy Akason and Associates is proud to announce a beautiful new lease listing



1125 West Olive Avenue in Fullerton is listed at $2500/month. If you are looking for a beautifully remodeled home, with a huge yard, conveniently located near parks, schools, in a fantastic neighborhood, this is it! This completely remodeled home features a fantastic floor plan with dual pane low-E, energy efficient windows throughout, hardwood floors, and designer paint inside and out. The Kitchen features a breakfast bar, new appliances, Slate floors, a beautiful backsplash, and new cherry Cabinets. The bathrooms were remodeled with beautiful slate tile. The garage is fantastic and has been finished with drywall and Epoxy floor coating. The master bedroom and guest room feature new carpet. The large back yard includes a fantastic Avocado tree and fruit trees. Copper plumbing, 100 amp electrical panel. This home is a must see and will not last.

3 comments:

Home Remedies said...

Wow great deals..I guess many buyers will be interested..
From: West Loop Lofts please visit us sometimes.

Unknown said...

Nice property to have and I like it. I find it simple yet cool. I love it. I will refer this to my friend. Thank you for sharing.



philippines homes

Richard William said...

Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com / whats-app number +393511617486.... online for credit not a victim of scam Thank you.