Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shevy Akason and Associates featured on the Irvine Housing Blog!

I would like to thank Lawrence Roberts aka Irvine Renter who featured a couple of pages from my web site that I have featured nice cash flow investments on. I am happy that I discovered blogging about 6 months ago and have been fortunate enough to become acquainted with Lawrence Roberts and his blog. His knowledge of the real estate market is something to be admired.

If every high school in America had a class on real estate, I cannot imagine a better book to use as the foundation of the course than his book "The Great Housing Bubble, Why did prices fall?" If everyone had the knowledge he shares in this book we would not be in the situation we are in today.

If you are not familiar with his blog or if you would like to see his recent posting today featuring Shevy Akason and Associates web section that features cash flow investment property visit;


Irvine Housing Blog

No comments: