Friday, November 28, 2008

Shevy Akason and Associates Launches new web site

I hope that this web site can be a tool for past, present and future clients. I'm looking forward to feedback that can help me to improve the site. There are some features that I would like to point out that can be great tools. The site address is: http://www.findmylandmark.com/

1) The MLS search tool this feature allows clients to search for properties in specific cities and communities. In addition, it allows them to filter properties by size and allows them to set up a search that will automatically notify them when properties that meet their criteria come available.

I believe that this is one of the most important tools that I can provide my clients and I'm currently experimenting with a couple of different search tools. My goal is to provide the best search tools to past, present, and future clients.

2) The community link
This link is a work in progress. It will eventually feature detailed information on all of the communities that I work in. Including floor plan information, school information, comparative market analysis, and much more. It also connects to the National Center for Education Stats and Greatschools.net which provide valuable tools for researching schools.

3) Buyer/ investor services: I am often asked. "What do your services include or what is the benefit of having an agent" this section answers that question. In addition, it gives helpful advice on what to do and what not to do prior to purchasing a home.

4) Seller Services Agents must truly be marketing professionals. This section addresses why Shevy Akason and Associates are the best agents to handle the sale of your property if you want to get top dollar in the shortest period of time possible.

5) Calculator
This feature allows one to calculate what their monthly payment will be based upon current rates.

No comments: